The velvety Kohinoor Karahi Cooking sauce is enriched with onion and tomato, spiced with chilli and ginger. It works perfectly with tender lamb and potato in this easy recipe.
600g diced lamb
200g potato, peeled and diced
1 Kohinoor Karahi Cooking Sauce
2 tsp oil
Fresh coriander to serve
- In a large saucepan, add the oil and heat to a medium temperature.
- Add the lamb and sear on all sides ensuring the meat is browned.
- Reduce the heat and add the water.
- Add the potatoes and mix well then simmer for 35 minutes.
- Once the lamb is tender, add in the Karahi Cooking sauce and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh coriander and basmati rice.
Kohinoor Karahi Cooking Sauce
A robust combination of onion and tomato, spiced with chilli and ginger.