Lamb Meatball Jalfrezi Recipe
Our Jalfrezi Cooking Sauce makes cooking any curry easy, so with this tasty meatball option you’ll impress all your family and friends!
500g lamb mince
1 tsp garlic puree
1 tsp ginger puree
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp oil
1 Kohinoor Jalfrezi Cooking Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together the lamb, garlic, ginger, garam masala, and the breadcrumbs.
- Form into little balls until all the mince is used.
- Add the oil to a large saucepan and brown all the meatballs.
- Add the Kohinoor Jalfrezi Cooking Sauce and all the meatballs to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh rice and a dollop of yoghurt.
Calcutta Jalfrezi Cooking Sauce
A rich blend of tomatoes, peppers, and onion, perfectly spiced with ginger and chilli.