Leftover Curried Frittata Recipe
Make the perfect brunch and get rid of your leftovers with our curried frittata recipe!
1 packet Kohinoor Bombay Egg Curry Cooking Sauce
1 onion, sliced
1 tbsp oil
150g leftover turkey
100g leftover mixed cooked vegetables
Fresh coriander to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and the Egg Curry Cooking Sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large frying pan (that is suitable for the oven), add the oil and add the onion.
- Gently fry the onion until translucent then add the leftover turkey, peas, and vegetables.
- Add in the egg mixture on a medium heat and fry for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the frying pan to the grill and continue to cook for another 5 minutes until the egg is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Kohinoor Bombay Egg Curry Cooking Sauce
A traditional Indian egg recipe that has found popularity in Bombay. This preparation combines onions, tomatoes, spices and cashew nuts in a rich and flavourful sauce.