Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Burger patties (beef) – 2 No.
- Brioche buns – 2 No.
- Large ripe tomato – 1 No.
- Iceberg lettuce – ½ No.
- Beetroot – 1 No.
- Carrot large – 1 No.
- Mayonnaise – as required
- Kohinoor Chilli Garlic Chutney
- Heat the pan or grill pan.
- Cook the burger patties as per your preference.
- Slice the tomato into 4 thick slices.
- Grill the tomatoes on the same pan after the burgers are cooked.
- Keep a few leaves of lettuce and cut the rest into juliennes, also make juliennes of beetroot and carrot, mix to make a slaw.
- Cut the brioche buns in half and heat them on the pan.
- Apply mayonnaise on the bottom half, top with lettuce leaves, burger patty mix slaw, grilled tomato and place the top half of bun.
- Serve with extra slaw and Kohinoor Chilli Garlic Sauce.